Provide everday users with enriched communication capabililties
The 1603-I and 1603SW-I have a simple and familiar interface designed for use by walkup users and to address the need of the everyday user to whom the phone is not the centre of their communication needs. They are well suited to locations such as lobbies, office common areas, stockrooms or drop in desks.
So, what does it do?
- Supports 3 administrable feature buttons
- Fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- 2-way speaker phone
- white backlit, 2 lines by 16 character display
- small (3-30) business phone systems
- medium (30-300) business phone systems
Make a product enquiry online or call us today on 1300 662 338
And here's the rest...
The 1603SW-I does everything the 1603-I does with the addition of a secondary ethernet 10/100 port for a collocated laptop or PC. Each of the adminstrable feature buttons includes dual LED's (red, green) indicatin their status to the user and SIP Support on the 1603SW-I provides a low cost basic SIP phone option and integration with the Avaya AuraTM environment.
Download Avaya 1603 Fact Sheet here
Download the 1603 User Guide here
Download the 1603 Quick Reference Guide here