Provide everday users with enriched communication capabilities
The 1616 IP phone is geared towards roles such as receptionists, assistants and managers, where incoming calls need to be answered and then transferred to different departments. It allows for several line appearances to be monitored throughout a typical day.
So, what does it do?
- -Supports 16 line appearances/feature keys on the phone itself,
- -Up to 3x32-button expansion modules available, providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons,
- -Familiar looks and feel - includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute,
- -Includes a high-quality two-way speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- -High-quality 2-way speaker phone
- -Supports a broad range of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated jack
- -Display is 4 lines by 24 characters, has an adjustable viewing angle and a white backlight
- small (3-30) business phone systems
- medium (30-300) business phone systems
Make a product enquiry online or call us today on 1300 662 338
And here's the rest...
The competitively priced, high-performing 1616 IP phone has a familiar feel with a context sensitive user interface featuring three soft keys and a 4-way navigational cluster. Each of the 16 administrable buttons features dual LEDs (red and green) indicating status for the user. Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling. A large capacity for contacts and call log application are also available on this phone, allowing for enhanced productivity and personalisation.
Download the Avaya 1600 brochure here
Download the Avaya 1616 User Guide here
Download the Avaya 1616 Quick Reference Guide here