Provides an outstanding conferencing solution
Featuring high quality sound and an omnidirectional microphone, the Avaya B159 analogue conference phone is best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people.
So, what does it do?
- -Conferencing for greater than 10 people,
- -Plug and play simplicity, only requiring a telephone line connection and power outlet,
- -Line mode allows switching between analogue, mobile and USB connections.
- -Omnisound® providing crystal clear sound and an Omnidirectional micriphone
- -Conference Guide that enables you to set up group calls with the touch of a button
- -Optional wireless headset connection and PA system
- -SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use - supports SD memory up to 2GB
- -128 x 64px illuminated graphics LCD display
- -Upgradeable software
And here's the rest
The competitively priced high performing B159 has the option for additional microphones to be attached, increasing the range to up to 750 sq ft as well as the number of possible participants. It also features a phone book capabable of storing up to 50 contacts and 20 call groups and a simple and familiar interface that includes an alphanumeric keypad and fixed feature keys (mute, hold, volume up and down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, phonebook and conference guide) allowing for increased productivity.
Download the Avaya B159 Brochure here
Download the Avaya B159 User Guide here
Download the Avaya B159 Quick Reference Guide here