Providing an outstanding conferencing solution
The Avaya B179 is a flexible, SIP-based conference phone featuring high quality sound and an omnidirectional microphone. This phone is best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people and is perfect for companies who require IP voice services.
So, what does it do?
- -Clear, natural Omnisound® 2.0 wideband audio technology and Omidirectional microphone
- -Intelligent features including record and store calls on an SD memory card functionality,
- -Call pre-programmed groups,
- -Import and export contact details via the web interface,
- -Compatible with expansion microphones, external wireless headsets, and PA system.
- -Conference Guide that enables you to set up group calls with the touch of a button
- -SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use - supports SD memory up to 2GB
- -SIP based for powerful integration with Avaya Aura as well as third party networks
- -128 x 64px illuminated graphics LCD display
- -Hold up to 5-way conference calls
- -Optional wireless headset connection and PA system
And the rest...
The Avaya B179 has the option to attach addional microphones, extending its range to 750 sq ft as well as the number of potential participants. Up to 4 user profile can be created to store personal contact details and settings and the phone book feature allows for up to 1000 entries per profile, 20 call groups and support for a LDAP external directory. The Alphanumeric keypad and fixed feature keys including mute, hold, volume up and down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, phonebook and conference guide provide a familiar user interface allowing for increased productivity.
Download the Avaya B179 Fact Sheet here
Download the Avaya B179 User Guide here
Download the Avaya B179 Quick Reference Guide here