All the material published in this Web site is protected by the copyright laws. Individual authors/owners of the articles and reference materials, where stated, retain the original copyright. Copy, reproduction, distribution and alteration of the contents and published material on this Web site is not permitted. Permission to re-print should be sought from Sweet Telecom in writing either by email or post as per the contact details provided on this Web site. Non-commercial and academic use is allowed with appropriate referencing and acknowledgements.
2. External Links and Resources
Various links to external Web sites and on-line services are provided in this Web site with a view to provide helpful information and available on-line public resources to the visitors/users and clients of Sweet Telecom. However, Sweet Telecom is in no way associated with the external organisations/Web sites and does not bear any responsibility for the level and quality of services/advice claimed and provided by them. Visitors/users should use their own discretion and judgment in utilising third party resources/services, information or advice. Sweet Telecom bears no responsibility whatsoever on the actions and outcomes of the user/visitor/client experience involving any third party or external link on this Web site.
3. Contents & Warranty
The contents of this Web site as published and posted by Sweet Telecom are informative in nature and do not represent any claim of service or warranty by their own implication through this Web site. Our professional services are generally covered by a service proposal and agreement drawn after mutual discussions with the clients. Sweet Telecom and its owners/directors/consultants cannot be held responsible for any person(s), business or company acting solely upon the information provided in this Web site in any way. We advise all the visitors/users of this Web site to request a formal service proposal from us for intended/required services or alternatively seek independent professional advice to verify the information. Further, we do not provide Legal, Taxation or Financial advice through any of our service modules but can refer the interested clients to appropriate professionals or departments.
Sweet Telecom is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. Any personal information that you may provide to us through this Web site is treated as private and protected.
- Information collected through various enquiry or contact forms on this Web site.
- Where required, Sweet Telecom may request you to provide some or all of your personal details such as full name, country, company name, e-mail address and other contact details for communication and feedback purpose.
- By visiting this Web site, the host server may record your server address (IP address), browser type and pages accessed within this site for technical and statistical purposes.
Use of the Information Collected
- All information collected is for internal use and record only.
- Contact and business enquiries are responded to as requested. It may be kept in our records for future follow ups. Please indicate if you do not want us to hold your information.
- The information collected by the host server is for technical and statistical purposes only.
Access to the Information
- No personal information is disclosed to a third party without the explicit consent of the owner and subject of that information, except in circumstances where the information may be required by the law enforcement agencies according to the prevailing legalities.
Note: We shall not be responsible in any way for the other, external Web sites, Web pages, or third party services that are hosted externally and beyond the control of Sweet Telecom such as directory listings and free resources that you visit by clicking on the links provided within this Web site.